Mechanical Design Engineer
MARSES Robotics is hiring:
Hardware Design Engineer Industrial Mechanical Design Engineer.
The Mechanical Design Engineer’s responsibilities will include all aspects of system design, detail drawing, System building, debugging and installation support. Day-to-day duties will include mechanical design, Industrial Solutions searching, Supporting Programming Team and process development for industrial automation systems.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing various industrial problems introduced by customers, and study the standard solutions for these problems.
- 3D drafting and visualizing the proposed solution
- Create mechanical assembly and detail designs for automated systems including, but not limited to, robotics and material handling
- Use of fundamental mechanical engineering skills to develop drawings, mechanical designs, and Pneumatic system designs.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams to develop a complete integrated solution like electrical and Software Teams.
- Assist PLC and Robot Programmers during system build startup/debug.
- Research components and work with vendors to obtain quotes and specifications for parts, equipment, and delivery requirements
- Perform engineering analyses and calculations to size system components and equipment in adherence to client specifications, applicable industry standards
- Install and test the performance of robotic systems and other mechanical automation equipment
- Troubleshoot design failure modes to the root cause and develop quick, effective solutions. repair robotic systems, using knowledge of mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
- Lab hardware fabrication, Assembly, Testing and Packaging.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering ( Preferred with Machine Design focused courses )
- Minimum three years of experience designing mechanical systems.
- Solid knowledge of Mechanical design fundamentals.
- Load calculations, Force & Torque transformation.
- Manufacturing techniques and limitations
- Machine elements such as shafts, bearings, clutches, gears, couplings and fasteners
- Power transmission techniques
- Stress analysis and load distribution
- Material selection and limitations
- Design Fundamentals:
- (Statics & Dynamics, Thermodynamics & Fluid, Material, Structural Analysis, Mechanisms & Machine design)
- Proficient user of Mechanical design tools/elements: ( Must )
- AutoCAD 2D
- SolidWorks Packages
- [Part design / Assembly / Sheet metal / Weldments / BOM / Drawings / FEA Simulation]
- Previous experience in Sheet Metal / Conveyors Design / CNC parts design is a Plus.
- Previous experience with robotic equipment / Industrial Systems / Pneumatic & Vacuum Systems / PLC and Control systems preferred but not mandatory as training for ideal candidates will be supplied.
- Technical knowledge, logical troubleshooting skills and passion for problem-solving would be an asset.
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working independently and as a team
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Must be comfortable with occasional travel
- Owning a car and a Valid driving license is a plus.